A ruin of a rock castle founded in the 14th century near by Mnichovo Hradiště. Into three sandstone blocks were chiselled living and farming rooms and wooden outbuildings were by the side. Albrecht from Valdštejn, one of the most powerful czech noblemen, gained the castle in 1623 by confiscation. Valečov has wasted since half of 18th century. But still at beginning of 20th century the poor lived there in rock rooms. The donjon is accesible by narrow chiselled upstairs. Very interesting is rock dungeon called Beneška.